Penn St. PBP

Crablegs1

Senior
Feb 27, 2009
233
735
93
Without knowing the details about Bailey, he clearly doesn’t have the lungs for a complete match but he is obviously trying. I’m old enough to remember Adam Frey with Cornell and the mudslinging he took on themat boards…
I don't get the criticism. He just won a tight match against a top 10 guy. If he was gassed, I'd think Davis could have gotten a takedown in the final 2 minutes.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps