Penn St. PBP

Crablegs1

Senior
Feb 27, 2009
233
735
93
Without knowing the details about Bailey, he clearly doesn’t have the lungs for a complete match but he is obviously trying. I’m old enough to remember Adam Frey with Cornell and the mudslinging he took on themat boards…
I don't get the criticism. He just won a tight match against a top 10 guy. If he was gassed, I'd think Davis could have gotten a takedown in the final 2 minutes.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Olympics '28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Loss doesn't spoil trip to Iowa for 2028 OL Kaden Myers
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Basketball Iowa Women's Basketball TV and Tip Times announced
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye offensive line looks to get ground game going
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defense expects challenge from Williams