I’m sorry to hear that. Hang in there. Do your cardiac rehab and get back on your feet.@LB99
Yeah. I'll be alright. I'm too young for this schit. I'm not even high risk.
My last doc appt, in June, was told I have a less than 5% chance.
I’m sorry to hear that. Hang in there. Do your cardiac rehab and get back on your feet.@LB99
Yeah. I'll be alright. I'm too young for this schit. I'm not even high risk.
My last doc appt, in June, was told I have a less than 5% chance.
Hey, we need you! Get well, stay well.@ApexLion. I had a heart attack last night... maybe that ice cream diet is catching up to me.
I should recover.
I'm still double digits from 65.This board has a high percentage of us who are well past 65. You don't live that long without facing some health issues. Those of you dealing with anything are not alone. Remember that.
take care of yourself man and come back better!I'm still double digits from 65.
Bob already touched on this.
Nike ain’t sh|t without Penn State.
That's the best you can do? Some of yinz are downright stupid and Bob ain't one of yinz.Bob already touched on this.
And since the official launch on July 1, Adidas stock has dropped 15%.Since Sept 5 2025, when Penn State and adidas announced their partnership, Nike has lost almost HALF of its market value.
I mean, people can draw their own conclusions, but it's pretty clear that Nike's cleats are empty without Penn State driving the brand.
View attachment 1398697
These should be the permanent uniforms for Penn State women's volleyball. Live from Wrigley right now on Fox Sports. Great job by adidas.
They are being silly….sheeshAnd since the official launch on July 1, Adidas stock has dropped 15%.
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
BWI Football
Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
BWI Football
What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'