OT: My Adidas

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,728
37,946
113
Kraft tomorrow:

 

LMTLION

All-Conference
Mar 20, 2008
2,086
4,197
112
It’s funny that anybody would be upset about moving to Adidas. Literally, Nike is what is wrong with college football right now. Phil Knight funds Oregon’s NIL at almost a blank check level to get anyone they want. It negatively impacts our recruiting.
 

Marshall2323

All-American
Aug 7, 2024
5,316
5,491
113
How about Sand Knit, Russel Athletic or Champion? Screw Addidas. If they gave PSU more than any other university, then they are what is wrong with college athletics.
 

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,460
31,127
113
I have to admit I like the look. The Nike swoosh was always annoying to me. This logo blends in rather easily IMO.
The swoosh didnt' bother me but I agree about the Adidas logo. It's understated and I like that. As for Adidas apparel I have no idea I never wore their shoes. 🤷‍♂️
 
  • Like
Reactions: FHSPSU67
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
  2. 02 BWI Football Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
  3. 03 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  4. 04 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  5. 05 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more