OT: My Adidas

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,697
37,896
113
Kraft tomorrow:

 

LMTLION

All-Conference
Mar 20, 2008
2,080
4,181
112
It’s funny that anybody would be upset about moving to Adidas. Literally, Nike is what is wrong with college football right now. Phil Knight funds Oregon’s NIL at almost a blank check level to get anyone they want. It negatively impacts our recruiting.
 

Marshall2323

All-American
Aug 7, 2024
5,276
5,464
113
How about Sand Knit, Russel Athletic or Champion? Screw Addidas. If they gave PSU more than any other university, then they are what is wrong with college athletics.
 

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,391
31,029
113
I have to admit I like the look. The Nike swoosh was always annoying to me. This logo blends in rather easily IMO.
The swoosh didnt' bother me but I agree about the Adidas logo. It's understated and I like that. As for Adidas apparel I have no idea I never wore their shoes. 🤷‍♂️
 
  • Like
Reactions: FHSPSU67
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-USC score, stats, notes, and more from Beaver Staidum
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State football sets new Beaver Stadium attendance record during White Out game with USC; how many fans are here?
  3. 03 BWI Football Chase Sowell injury update: Penn State receiver returns for the second half after first half injury scare
  4. 04 BWI Football Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State vs. USC: Whiteout Tailgate Show