OT: My Adidas

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,718
37,931
113
Kraft tomorrow:

 

LMTLION

All-Conference
Mar 20, 2008
2,083
4,186
112
It’s funny that anybody would be upset about moving to Adidas. Literally, Nike is what is wrong with college football right now. Phil Knight funds Oregon’s NIL at almost a blank check level to get anyone they want. It negatively impacts our recruiting.
 

Marshall2323

All-American
Aug 7, 2024
5,309
5,482
113
How about Sand Knit, Russel Athletic or Champion? Screw Addidas. If they gave PSU more than any other university, then they are what is wrong with college athletics.
 

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,397
31,036
113
I have to admit I like the look. The Nike swoosh was always annoying to me. This logo blends in rather easily IMO.
The swoosh didnt' bother me but I agree about the Adidas logo. It's understated and I like that. As for Adidas apparel I have no idea I never wore their shoes. 🤷‍♂️
 
  • Like
Reactions: FHSPSU67
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  5. 05 BWI Football What TV channel will Penn State-Michigan be on? The pick is in for the Week 7 matchup