Does Pike know Ron Harper is on the team? Everyone looks awful. No passing. Everyone wants to be espn hero. Bad showing to date
Worked for Syracuse for about 30 yearsTHIS FREAKING POWDER PUFF SCHEDULING IS TO BLAME...I AM FREAKING TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE OF PLAYING SISTER OF THE POOR FOR 150 GAMES TO START THE YEAR AT THE RAC
ridiculous calls aside we look like s***
THIS FREAKING POWDER PUFF SCHEDULING IS TO BLAME...I AM FREAKING TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE OF PLAYING SISTER OF THE POOR FOR 150 GAMES TO START THE YEAR AT THE RAC
You mean the Petersen Events Center hallowed "cylindar foul"?That might be the worst call I’ve ever seen
I hear ya but it wouldn’t matter. We just don’t have enough good basketball players. Our offense is putrid. We can’t shoot the ball. That is just a skill we don’t have. Doesn’t matter who we play.THIS FREAKING POWDER PUFF SCHEDULING IS TO BLAME...I AM FREAKING TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE OF PLAYING SISTER OF THE POOR FOR 150 GAMES TO START THE YEAR AT THE RAC
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four