Does Pike know Ron Harper is on the team? Everyone looks awful. No passing. Everyone wants to be espn hero. Bad showing to date
Worked for Syracuse for about 30 yearsTHIS FREAKING POWDER PUFF SCHEDULING IS TO BLAME...I AM FREAKING TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE OF PLAYING SISTER OF THE POOR FOR 150 GAMES TO START THE YEAR AT THE RAC
ridiculous calls aside we look like s***
THIS FREAKING POWDER PUFF SCHEDULING IS TO BLAME...I AM FREAKING TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE OF PLAYING SISTER OF THE POOR FOR 150 GAMES TO START THE YEAR AT THE RAC
You mean the Petersen Events Center hallowed "cylindar foul"?That might be the worst call I’ve ever seen
I hear ya but it wouldn’t matter. We just don’t have enough good basketball players. Our offense is putrid. We can’t shoot the ball. That is just a skill we don’t have. Doesn’t matter who we play.THIS FREAKING POWDER PUFF SCHEDULING IS TO BLAME...I AM FREAKING TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE OF PLAYING SISTER OF THE POOR FOR 150 GAMES TO START THE YEAR AT THE RAC
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three