Does Pike know Ron Harper is on the team? Everyone looks awful. No passing. Everyone wants to be espn hero. Bad showing to date
Worked for Syracuse for about 30 yearsTHIS FREAKING POWDER PUFF SCHEDULING IS TO BLAME...I AM FREAKING TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE OF PLAYING SISTER OF THE POOR FOR 150 GAMES TO START THE YEAR AT THE RAC
ridiculous calls aside we look like s***
THIS FREAKING POWDER PUFF SCHEDULING IS TO BLAME...I AM FREAKING TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE OF PLAYING SISTER OF THE POOR FOR 150 GAMES TO START THE YEAR AT THE RAC
You mean the Petersen Events Center hallowed "cylindar foul"?That might be the worst call I’ve ever seen
I hear ya but it wouldn’t matter. We just don’t have enough good basketball players. Our offense is putrid. We can’t shoot the ball. That is just a skill we don’t have. Doesn’t matter who we play.THIS FREAKING POWDER PUFF SCHEDULING IS TO BLAME...I AM FREAKING TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE OF PLAYING SISTER OF THE POOR FOR 150 GAMES TO START THE YEAR AT THE RAC
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics