Does Pike know Ron Harper is on the team? Everyone looks awful. No passing. Everyone wants to be espn hero. Bad showing to date
Worked for Syracuse for about 30 yearsTHIS FREAKING POWDER PUFF SCHEDULING IS TO BLAME...I AM FREAKING TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE OF PLAYING SISTER OF THE POOR FOR 150 GAMES TO START THE YEAR AT THE RAC
ridiculous calls aside we look like s***
THIS FREAKING POWDER PUFF SCHEDULING IS TO BLAME...I AM FREAKING TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE OF PLAYING SISTER OF THE POOR FOR 150 GAMES TO START THE YEAR AT THE RAC
You mean the Petersen Events Center hallowed "cylindar foul"?That might be the worst call I’ve ever seen
I hear ya but it wouldn’t matter. We just don’t have enough good basketball players. Our offense is putrid. We can’t shoot the ball. That is just a skill we don’t have. Doesn’t matter who we play.THIS FREAKING POWDER PUFF SCHEDULING IS TO BLAME...I AM FREAKING TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE OF PLAYING SISTER OF THE POOR FOR 150 GAMES TO START THE YEAR AT THE RAC
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?