Like Tom Leach said after that windmill: "You don't poke the bear."
Diallo has played an amazing game today from every aspect. He rebounded above the rim and stayed aggresiive offensive in that free throw line in area. Love seeing that from him.
SGA is....well....SGA
I think that was a good halfttime adjustment. He just rolls the ball out ...I have missed many of the games this year, but where has that offensive set with Hami curling into the middle of the paint been? That was deadly.
Don’t tell @Calsthebomb that.Like Tom Leach said after that windmill: "You don't poke the bear."
A lot of the team did. Buffalo came out very physical and we outmatched them!The day WG grew up before the BBN
Cal gave Oats the cold shoulder on that handshake. Beautiful!
I was going to start a thread earlier today about Diallo and how he could dominate this game. This is the type of team he can muscle.
Guess I should have started that thread. Great game by Hami today.
Unbelievable.KState or Baltimore
I think that was a good halfttime adjustment. He just rolls the ball out ...
Not really. Not till next ThursdayDo we want UT to lose today.
Do we want UT to lose today.
Cal gave Oats the cold shoulder on that handshake. Beautiful!
Do we want UT to lose today.
A lot of ppl have been. I dont think he is the best x and o guy. But he isnt bad by any means. JMOI am a huge critic of Cal's lack of adjustments and calling offensive sets...that was a great example of both.
Have to think the crowd will be better in Catlanta.
A lot of ppl have been. I dont think he is the best x and o guy. But he isnt bad by any means. JMO
Guy can kiss my ***. Talk ****, get dealt with.I like Oats. That guy is on the up in the coaching ranks.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play