********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

UKSanders_rivals37733

All-American
Jan 1, 2003
8,634
8,736
0
Diallo has played an amazing game today from every aspect. He rebounded above the rim and stayed aggresiive offensive in that free throw line in area. Love seeing that from him.

SGA is....well....SGA


I have missed many of the games this year, but where has that offensive set with Hami curling into the middle of the paint been? That was deadly.
 

Snackbar11

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2010
726
1,127
73
If i was Cal at the handshake i wouldve, said well we have a young team,,,have a great trip...
Also i would mention it before every question asked at the press conferance...bitches!!!
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,651
72,794
113
The officiating hurt Buffalo in this game as much as it hurt UK, but if it wasn't for the refs, we would have been up by 20 at halftime.
Who knows how badly we would have beaten them in the end.
Can't believe how good Shai is.
 
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
Don’t tell @Calsthebomb that.

 
  • Like
Reactions: UK_fan_41102

UKSanders_rivals37733

All-American
Jan 1, 2003
8,634
8,736
0
A lot of ppl have been. I dont think he is the best x and o guy. But he isnt bad by any means. JMO


I still won't argue that he's the best by any means, but he was on point today.

I'd still like to see him call more offensive sets to help isolate his players that have advantages over their defenders b/c the Cats usually always have at least one mismatch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lost In FL

UKMarcusID

Sophomore
Aug 7, 2010
34
172
0
My first and second game experienced of my life and the best. Everyone is section 13 were all buffalo but my girlfriend and I. I was called everything in the book and I loved it. We held down that **** and the best part was having other UK fans pat me on the back For it. SWEET SIXTEEN BABY!!!!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
  5. 05 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU