********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

dcspurlock

All-Conference
Apr 12, 2007
2,379
1,086
0
Diallo is the MVP today. Holy ish! Dude came to play! Give Cal tons of credit though. He seen something at halftime that showed him Diallo could exploit them second half and he has.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jameslee32

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,651
72,796
113
I was going to start a thread earlier today about Diallo and how he could dominate this game. This is the type of team he can muscle.
Guess I should have started that thread. Great game by Hami today.
 

USSLair

All-American
Apr 9, 2017
4,489
6,957
0
I've not posted because I was so nervous, but it's happening.

**** you buffalo. Let's go Cat's.

YES Yes
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
There we go.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
  5. 05 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU