********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

dcspurlock

All-Conference
Apr 12, 2007
2,379
1,086
0
Diallo is the MVP today. Holy ish! Dude came to play! Give Cal tons of credit though. He seen something at halftime that showed him Diallo could exploit them second half and he has.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jameslee32

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,643
72,774
113
I was going to start a thread earlier today about Diallo and how he could dominate this game. This is the type of team he can muscle.
Guess I should have started that thread. Great game by Hami today.
 

USSLair

All-American
Apr 9, 2017
4,489
6,957
0
I've not posted because I was so nervous, but it's happening.

**** you buffalo. Let's go Cat's.

YES Yes
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
There we go.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime