Do you start Knox in the second half? Or see how things go without him for a bit?
Terrible coaching last minute and a half I’m sorry. Gave them a chance to get within six instead of pushing early two for one and getting last shot.
Yea the big guy turned and knocked Richards back by hitting him in the face. But no call. But several phantom fouls on us.Richards took a forearm to the face no call, he touches somebody foul, why is it like that. It is a foul both ways, they need to call it.
A serious dumbarse homer with marching orders...
Gave up 42 and are playing no defenseWe score 51, but you manage to find something to ***** about huh?
We forget how to block out?
Do you start Knox in the second half? Or see how things go without him for a bit?
Gave up 42 and are playing no defense
That no call was crap. Cleared space with the forearm.Richards took a forearm to the face no call, he touches somebody foul, why is it like that. It is a foul both ways, they need to call it.
OMG
Just looked down and realized I’m still wearing a green shirt. I forgot to change into my U.K. shirt before the game
Question is...should I go change now? Would it mess things up?
If you always wear UK when we win then do so. But if that shirt has ever been worn during a loss then keep the shirt on. Now you realize if we win you will have to wear that the rest of the tourney lol.OMG
Just looked down and realized I’m still wearing a green shirt. I forgot to change into my U.K. shirt before the game
Question is...should I go change now? Would it mess things up?
Stay the course.OMG
Just looked down and realized I’m still wearing a green shirt. I forgot to change into my U.K. shirt before the game
Question is...should I go change now? Would it mess things up?
Do you start Knox in the second half? Or see how things go without him for a bit?
NO don't change. Just put on a UK hat and your good.OMG
Just looked down and realized I’m still wearing a green shirt. I forgot to change into my U.K. shirt before the game
Question is...should I go change now? Would it mess things up?
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach