Someone is not playing D near the basket. Confusion.
Quick question - why not press and try to increase the pace?
I'm bout done with dick
Maybe he's finally going to stop the switching that Bama exposed 4 straight plays?Interior defense, or the lack thereof, prompted that T.O by Cal.
And, again Bam gets lost switching.
Dumbest defensive player I have ever seen. No idea why Cal continues to tolerate it.
Said the new Bi curious lady .I'm bout done with dick
He does that a lot. He has a lot to learn. The NBA D-league will help with that.How did Bam stay switched on the guard for so long?
Fox and Willis on back to back plays leave a guy wide open underneath for a dunk. We breakdown way too easy.
What do you suggest at this point...benching him? I mean there's stupid, there there's sticking your head in a blender stupid.And, again Bam gets lost switching.
Dumbest defensive player I have ever seen. No idea why Cal continues to tolerate it.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team