Someone is not playing D near the basket. Confusion.
Quick question - why not press and try to increase the pace?
I'm bout done with dick
Maybe he's finally going to stop the switching that Bama exposed 4 straight plays?Interior defense, or the lack thereof, prompted that T.O by Cal.
And, again Bam gets lost switching.
Dumbest defensive player I have ever seen. No idea why Cal continues to tolerate it.
Said the new Bi curious lady .I'm bout done with dick
He does that a lot. He has a lot to learn. The NBA D-league will help with that.How did Bam stay switched on the guard for so long?
Fox and Willis on back to back plays leave a guy wide open underneath for a dunk. We breakdown way too easy.
What do you suggest at this point...benching him? I mean there's stupid, there there's sticking your head in a blender stupid.And, again Bam gets lost switching.
Dumbest defensive player I have ever seen. No idea why Cal continues to tolerate it.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU