Any reason we aren't playing D now?
leave it alone dude; we know who you actually root for.I know Monk picked up the scoring a bit but this is 3 **** games in a row for him.
Absolutely torched on defense.
Kentucky is now 10-0 since I started wearing my 2012 National championship sweatshirt....should I wear it again tomorrow ?
Bama is a tough team this year that just hasn't been able to win games that matteredBama going to be a tough team next year.
They get all of that back plus apparently some solid freshmen. And Avery Johnson is a likable, solid coach. They'll be tough next year, too.Bama is a tough team this year that just hasn't been able to win games that mattered
Well, Cal says otherwise, but I might agree with youAt this point we are what we are. No proverbial corner to turn.
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors