********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Bluest Member

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
11,927
3,771
0
These ESPN POS are way too happy for Bama,I wish Kentucky played on a different network,ACC Biased POS
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Bam is the worst defender I have ever seen.

Just completely lost and a total dumbass. Why the hell does he switch and guard a guy 40 feet away from the basket?

Enough, it's borderline insane
 
  • Like
Reactions: numberonedad

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
4th game in last 5 we are down double digits early on............I really thought after yesterday we would blow this team out.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near