********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Bluest Member

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
11,927
3,771
0
These ESPN POS are way too happy for Bama,I wish Kentucky played on a different network,ACC Biased POS
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Bam is the worst defender I have ever seen.

Just completely lost and a total dumbass. Why the hell does he switch and guard a guy 40 feet away from the basket?

Enough, it's borderline insane
 
  • Like
Reactions: numberonedad

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
4th game in last 5 we are down double digits early on............I really thought after yesterday we would blow this team out.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats