********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Bluest Member

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
11,927
3,771
0
These ESPN POS are way too happy for Bama,I wish Kentucky played on a different network,ACC Biased POS
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Bam is the worst defender I have ever seen.

Just completely lost and a total dumbass. Why the hell does he switch and guard a guy 40 feet away from the basket?

Enough, it's borderline insane
 
  • Like
Reactions: numberonedad

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
4th game in last 5 we are down double digits early on............I really thought after yesterday we would blow this team out.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati