Poy with more phantom calls than any player I can remember
he clearly looks hurt to me, if not then his effort is terribleIs Willis taking any shots, if not, why?
He did. They just left early. Remember "They gotta go!"cal, please, recruit bigs who can play
So this year is going to be like the 2014 tournament where every game goes down to the final minute I guess.
Hit the side of the backboard from 10'.Is Willis taking any shots, if not, why?
I thought I saw Willis limping during the game in the first half.he clearly looks hurt to me, if not then his effort is terrible
another great call
Me so hungry for a big man....
Me so hungry for a big man....
[laughing]Out of context that means something else entirely.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep