Poy with more phantom calls than any player I can remember
he clearly looks hurt to me, if not then his effort is terribleIs Willis taking any shots, if not, why?
He did. They just left early. Remember "They gotta go!"cal, please, recruit bigs who can play
So this year is going to be like the 2014 tournament where every game goes down to the final minute I guess.
Hit the side of the backboard from 10'.Is Willis taking any shots, if not, why?
I thought I saw Willis limping during the game in the first half.he clearly looks hurt to me, if not then his effort is terrible
another great call
Me so hungry for a big man....
Me so hungry for a big man....
[laughing]Out of context that means something else entirely.
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud