Poy with more phantom calls than any player I can remember
he clearly looks hurt to me, if not then his effort is terribleIs Willis taking any shots, if not, why?
He did. They just left early. Remember "They gotta go!"cal, please, recruit bigs who can play
So this year is going to be like the 2014 tournament where every game goes down to the final minute I guess.
Hit the side of the backboard from 10'.Is Willis taking any shots, if not, why?
I thought I saw Willis limping during the game in the first half.he clearly looks hurt to me, if not then his effort is terrible
another great call
Me so hungry for a big man....
Me so hungry for a big man....
[laughing]Out of context that means something else entirely.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble