Poy with more phantom calls than any player I can remember
he clearly looks hurt to me, if not then his effort is terribleIs Willis taking any shots, if not, why?
He did. They just left early. Remember "They gotta go!"cal, please, recruit bigs who can play
So this year is going to be like the 2014 tournament where every game goes down to the final minute I guess.
Hit the side of the backboard from 10'.Is Willis taking any shots, if not, why?
I thought I saw Willis limping during the game in the first half.he clearly looks hurt to me, if not then his effort is terrible
another great call
Me so hungry for a big man....
Me so hungry for a big man....
[laughing]Out of context that means something else entirely.
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes