Noledynasty2490
The Battles's End Collective Member
The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up
Am I the only one rooting for High Point? I'd like CCC to choke
Mine, too. I love the little man in college basketball !!Martin from High Point is my favorite player in the tournament so far.
Pretty sure everyone here is rooting for HPAm I the only one rooting for High Point? I'd like CCC to choke
They will get repaid in full if they play Houston in Houston in the E8 (They would have to beat Florida though)This Nebraska crowd is insane, I expect it will have an impact of how this is officiated down the stretch
Damn Acuff is phuckin good
NopeHas the the guy for High Point that got 2 quick fouls played since?
Calipari having Oakland and St. Peter’s flashbacks right now
Noledynasty2490
The Battles's End Collective Member
The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up
Noledynasty2490
The Battles's End Collective Member
The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win