Noledynasty2490
The Battles's End Collective Member
The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up
Am I the only one rooting for High Point? I'd like CCC to choke
Mine, too. I love the little man in college basketball !!Martin from High Point is my favorite player in the tournament so far.
Pretty sure everyone here is rooting for HPAm I the only one rooting for High Point? I'd like CCC to choke
They will get repaid in full if they play Houston in Houston in the E8 (They would have to beat Florida though)This Nebraska crowd is insane, I expect it will have an impact of how this is officiated down the stretch
Damn Acuff is phuckin good
NopeHas the the guy for High Point that got 2 quick fouls played since?
Calipari having Oakland and St. Peter’s flashbacks right now
Noledynasty2490
The Battles's End Collective Member
The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up
Noledynasty2490
The Battles's End Collective Member
The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced