Noledynasty2490
The Battles's End Collective Member
The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up
Am I the only one rooting for High Point? I'd like CCC to choke
Mine, too. I love the little man in college basketball !!Martin from High Point is my favorite player in the tournament so far.
Pretty sure everyone here is rooting for HPAm I the only one rooting for High Point? I'd like CCC to choke
They will get repaid in full if they play Houston in Houston in the E8 (They would have to beat Florida though)This Nebraska crowd is insane, I expect it will have an impact of how this is officiated down the stretch
Damn Acuff is phuckin good
NopeHas the the guy for High Point that got 2 quick fouls played since?
Calipari having Oakland and St. Peter’s flashbacks right now
Noledynasty2490
The Battles's End Collective Member
The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up
Noledynasty2490
The Battles's End Collective Member
The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU