Noledynasty2490
The Battles's End Collective Member
The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up
Am I the only one rooting for High Point? I'd like CCC to choke
Mine, too. I love the little man in college basketball !!Martin from High Point is my favorite player in the tournament so far.
Pretty sure everyone here is rooting for HPAm I the only one rooting for High Point? I'd like CCC to choke
They will get repaid in full if they play Houston in Houston in the E8 (They would have to beat Florida though)This Nebraska crowd is insane, I expect it will have an impact of how this is officiated down the stretch
Damn Acuff is phuckin good
NopeHas the the guy for High Point that got 2 quick fouls played since?
Calipari having Oakland and St. Peter’s flashbacks right now
Noledynasty2490
The Battles's End Collective Member
The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up
Noledynasty2490
The Battles's End Collective Member
The Battle's End enables FSU athletes to maximize the value of their NIL. Click Here to Sign Up
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games