We could feed off the crowd if it would wake the hell up.That's what I'm talking about, too. I don't give a crap about the crowd, and it's not why we are not playing better.
We could feed off the crowd if it would wake the hell up.That's what I'm talking about, too. I don't give a crap about the crowd, and it's not why we are not playing better.
soft, uncoordinatedHow can such a big, tall team be so abused inside over and over?
he's literally the only one who can, no one else on the team can beat their man off the dribblesga the only one who will drive to the basket.
How unusual is it to see Kentucky playing someone, and neither are ranked???
Basketball IQ sooooooooo low for this team. Just don’t seem to understand the nuances of the game.
Basketball IQ sooooooooo low for this team. Just don’t seem to understand the nuances of the game.
he's literally the only one who can, no one else on the team can beat their man off the dribble
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’