We could feed off the crowd if it would wake the hell up.That's what I'm talking about, too. I don't give a crap about the crowd, and it's not why we are not playing better.
We could feed off the crowd if it would wake the hell up.That's what I'm talking about, too. I don't give a crap about the crowd, and it's not why we are not playing better.
soft, uncoordinatedHow can such a big, tall team be so abused inside over and over?
he's literally the only one who can, no one else on the team can beat their man off the dribblesga the only one who will drive to the basket.
How unusual is it to see Kentucky playing someone, and neither are ranked???
Basketball IQ sooooooooo low for this team. Just don’t seem to understand the nuances of the game.
Basketball IQ sooooooooo low for this team. Just don’t seem to understand the nuances of the game.
he's literally the only one who can, no one else on the team can beat their man off the dribble
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule