We could feed off the crowd if it would wake the hell up.That's what I'm talking about, too. I don't give a crap about the crowd, and it's not why we are not playing better.
We could feed off the crowd if it would wake the hell up.That's what I'm talking about, too. I don't give a crap about the crowd, and it's not why we are not playing better.
soft, uncoordinatedHow can such a big, tall team be so abused inside over and over?
he's literally the only one who can, no one else on the team can beat their man off the dribblesga the only one who will drive to the basket.
How unusual is it to see Kentucky playing someone, and neither are ranked???
Basketball IQ sooooooooo low for this team. Just don’t seem to understand the nuances of the game.
Basketball IQ sooooooooo low for this team. Just don’t seem to understand the nuances of the game.
he's literally the only one who can, no one else on the team can beat their man off the dribble
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter