We could feed off the crowd if it would wake the hell up.That's what I'm talking about, too. I don't give a crap about the crowd, and it's not why we are not playing better.
We could feed off the crowd if it would wake the hell up.That's what I'm talking about, too. I don't give a crap about the crowd, and it's not why we are not playing better.
soft, uncoordinatedHow can such a big, tall team be so abused inside over and over?
he's literally the only one who can, no one else on the team can beat their man off the dribblesga the only one who will drive to the basket.
How unusual is it to see Kentucky playing someone, and neither are ranked???
Basketball IQ sooooooooo low for this team. Just don’t seem to understand the nuances of the game.
Basketball IQ sooooooooo low for this team. Just don’t seem to understand the nuances of the game.
he's literally the only one who can, no one else on the team can beat their man off the dribble
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU