Michigan Odds

BrianLafevre

Senior
Jun 30, 2025
250
906
93
Why would anyone be surprised? This is now Iowa wrestling! TnT are cooked
If you followed what I’ve said on this board, you would know I’m on the fire brands bandwagon but I expected them to have their guys performing better than this. They really are better coaches than this. This is whack.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TarpHawk1

dtripp26

Heisman
Oct 29, 2003
11,104
32,901
113
If PK gets scrambled to death here like he did against Gaitan, I’m doing a header off the Burlington Bridge into the dam.
Rip Pour One Out GIF
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Field Hockey prepares for a road trip to face top-ranked Northwestern
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Behind Enemy Lines - Washington Edition
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Question of the week: Iowa run game or defense give up yards?