Michigan Odds

BrianLafevre

Senior
Jun 30, 2025
250
906
93
Why would anyone be surprised? This is now Iowa wrestling! TnT are cooked
If you followed what I’ve said on this board, you would know I’m on the fire brands bandwagon but I expected them to have their guys performing better than this. They really are better coaches than this. This is whack.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TarpHawk1

dtripp26

Heisman
Oct 29, 2003
11,097
32,887
113
If PK gets scrambled to death here like he did against Gaitan, I’m doing a header off the Burlington Bridge into the dam.
Rip Pour One Out GIF
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast