Stalling is the right call, but man that feels cheap lol
Agree, unfortunately.The D3 champs would beat our 125, 141, 149, 157, 197
Why would anyone be surprised? This is now Iowa wrestling! TnT are cooked
Wowholy **** kennedy
where are the TnT butt lickers? Awfully quietFIRE EVERYONE!!! TONIGHT!!!
Hope you have a soft landing....If PK gets scrambled to death here like he did against Gaitan, I’m doing a header off the Burlington Bridge into the dam.
Don't beat the horse that pulls the hardestI don't understand the logic, start of the second period it's obvious Mikey can tech this guy at will. Why not spend the second period trying to stick him?
Dual meets don't matter right? Just March LOLWhy is everyone panicking?! Our guys will be ready in March?![]()
If you followed what I’ve said on this board, you would know I’m on the fire brands bandwagon but I expected them to have their guys performing better than this. They really are better coaches than this. This is whack.Why would anyone be surprised? This is now Iowa wrestling! TnT are cooked
What happened?
If PK gets scrambled to death here like he did against Gaitan, I’m doing a header off the Burlington Bridge into the dam.
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Field Hockey prepares for a road trip to face top-ranked Northwestern