Make the R brighter on the trophy

ScarletDave

Heisman
Oct 7, 2010
34,725
15,623
85
Yep the SHU logo used to be like ours and then when they had it they re-painted it with bright white to make it stand out. Time to do it with the R
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scarletwoman

ScarletKid2008

Heisman
Sep 8, 2006
8,086
10,645
113
I thought the same thing when seeing the trophy. Gotta make the R brighter and outlined in white !

Can the programs themselves do those “touch-ups”?
 
  • Like
Reactions: SF88

Ruthinking

All-Conference
Aug 7, 2011
2,171
1,997
113
The first several times I saw a picture of the trophy I didn’t see the R at all! I thought it strange but reasoned that they won last year so it only had the pirate. Just paint the R Scarlet!
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  4. 04 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod