Make the R brighter on the trophy

ScarletDave

Heisman
Oct 7, 2010
34,727
15,624
85
Yep the SHU logo used to be like ours and then when they had it they re-painted it with bright white to make it stand out. Time to do it with the R
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scarletwoman

ScarletKid2008

Heisman
Sep 8, 2006
8,086
10,647
113
I thought the same thing when seeing the trophy. Gotta make the R brighter and outlined in white !

Can the programs themselves do those “touch-ups”?
 
  • Like
Reactions: SF88

Ruthinking

All-Conference
Aug 7, 2011
2,171
1,997
113
The first several times I saw a picture of the trophy I didn’t see the R at all! I thought it strange but reasoned that they won last year so it only had the pirate. Just paint the R Scarlet!
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN