Make the R brighter on the trophy

ScarletDave

Heisman
Oct 7, 2010
34,726
15,624
85
Yep the SHU logo used to be like ours and then when they had it they re-painted it with bright white to make it stand out. Time to do it with the R
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scarletwoman

ScarletKid2008

Heisman
Sep 8, 2006
8,086
10,647
113
I thought the same thing when seeing the trophy. Gotta make the R brighter and outlined in white !

Can the programs themselves do those “touch-ups”?
 
  • Like
Reactions: SF88

Ruthinking

All-Conference
Aug 7, 2011
2,171
1,997
113
The first several times I saw a picture of the trophy I didn’t see the R at all! I thought it strange but reasoned that they won last year so it only had the pirate. Just paint the R Scarlet!
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  4. 04 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN