Make the R brighter on the trophy

ScarletDave

Heisman
Oct 7, 2010
34,729
15,624
85
Yep the SHU logo used to be like ours and then when they had it they re-painted it with bright white to make it stand out. Time to do it with the R
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scarletwoman

ScarletKid2008

Heisman
Sep 8, 2006
8,086
10,647
113
I thought the same thing when seeing the trophy. Gotta make the R brighter and outlined in white !

Can the programs themselves do those “touch-ups”?
 
  • Like
Reactions: SF88

Ruthinking

All-Conference
Aug 7, 2011
2,171
1,997
113
The first several times I saw a picture of the trophy I didn’t see the R at all! I thought it strange but reasoned that they won last year so it only had the pirate. Just paint the R Scarlet!
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  5. 05 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central