Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska

RU82

Heisman
Jun 7, 2001
31,952
31,763
113
 

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,439
44,456
113
Let's go! We're such a better team than them
It's why I'm not nearly as worried as I'd usually be up 18 on the road. Yeah, I know it's not in the bag yet, but NE is just not that good and unless we completely - and I mean completely - implode, this game is ours.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JQRU91 and tfio

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,291
12,573
113
Nebraska stinks but Rutgers is allowing too many offensive rebounds.Balanced scoring for Rutgers 56-38 lead.
 

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,439
44,456
113
Because everyone is finally a threat to score we are finally seeing what we see good teams do passing the ball while the opponent struggles to defend
Great point - Pikiell talked a lot about that before the game, i.e., how other teams are having difficulty gameplanning for us, because so many guys can step up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bac2therac
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week