This ball movement and unselfishness is extremely good.
This ball movement and unselfishness is extremely good.
It's why I'm not nearly as worried as I'd usually be up 18 on the road. Yeah, I know it's not in the bag yet, but NE is just not that good and unless we completely - and I mean completely - implode, this game is ours.Let's go! We're such a better team than them
Why am I worried?
Nebraska is just terrible. Their offensive sets are the worst I’ve ever seen.
Great point - Pikiell talked a lot about that before the game, i.e., how other teams are having difficulty gameplanning for us, because so many guys can step up.Because everyone is finally a threat to score we are finally seeing what we see good teams do passing the ball while the opponent struggles to defend
Nebraska is just terrible. Their offensive sets are the worst I’ve ever seen.
That's because their shots are so bad they're coming off at weird angles.Nebraska stinks but Rutgers is allowing too many offensive rebounds.Balanced scoring for Rutgers 56-38 lead.
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana