This ball movement and unselfishness is extremely good.
This ball movement and unselfishness is extremely good.
It's why I'm not nearly as worried as I'd usually be up 18 on the road. Yeah, I know it's not in the bag yet, but NE is just not that good and unless we completely - and I mean completely - implode, this game is ours.Let's go! We're such a better team than them
Why am I worried?
Nebraska is just terrible. Their offensive sets are the worst I’ve ever seen.
Great point - Pikiell talked a lot about that before the game, i.e., how other teams are having difficulty gameplanning for us, because so many guys can step up.Because everyone is finally a threat to score we are finally seeing what we see good teams do passing the ball while the opponent struggles to defend
Nebraska is just terrible. Their offensive sets are the worst I’ve ever seen.
That's because their shots are so bad they're coming off at weird angles.Nebraska stinks but Rutgers is allowing too many offensive rebounds.Balanced scoring for Rutgers 56-38 lead.
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard