Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska

RU82

Heisman
Jun 7, 2001
31,951
31,762
113
 

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,440
44,455
113
Let's go! We're such a better team than them
It's why I'm not nearly as worried as I'd usually be up 18 on the road. Yeah, I know it's not in the bag yet, but NE is just not that good and unless we completely - and I mean completely - implode, this game is ours.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JQRU91 and tfio

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,291
12,573
113
Nebraska stinks but Rutgers is allowing too many offensive rebounds.Balanced scoring for Rutgers 56-38 lead.
 

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,440
44,455
113
Because everyone is finally a threat to score we are finally seeing what we see good teams do passing the ball while the opponent struggles to defend
Great point - Pikiell talked a lot about that before the game, i.e., how other teams are having difficulty gameplanning for us, because so many guys can step up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bac2therac
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers