I'm never happy when Tennessee beats us down, but I'm okay that we avoid Duke in Chicago with this loss during K's retirement year.I guess you're happy you got what you wanted.
We have enough to put three guards who can shoot the ball instead of 2 at a time with a guy they have no respect for his offense. It’s a low pressure game get wheeler out!We have 16 players on the roster but only 7 who regularly contribute. Cal has no other horses to ride.
No, going backwards since January is unacceptable.This loss will 100% not hurt Cal’s feelings and it wouldn’t hurt mine either. A day of extra rest before the real tourney but the opponent being Tennessee makes this unacceptable.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!