I'm never happy when Tennessee beats us down, but I'm okay that we avoid Duke in Chicago with this loss during K's retirement year.I guess you're happy you got what you wanted.
We have enough to put three guards who can shoot the ball instead of 2 at a time with a guy they have no respect for his offense. It’s a low pressure game get wheeler out!We have 16 players on the roster but only 7 who regularly contribute. Cal has no other horses to ride.
No, going backwards since January is unacceptable.This loss will 100% not hurt Cal’s feelings and it wouldn’t hurt mine either. A day of extra rest before the real tourney but the opponent being Tennessee makes this unacceptable.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’