I'm never happy when Tennessee beats us down, but I'm okay that we avoid Duke in Chicago with this loss during K's retirement year.I guess you're happy you got what you wanted.
We have enough to put three guards who can shoot the ball instead of 2 at a time with a guy they have no respect for his offense. It’s a low pressure game get wheeler out!We have 16 players on the roster but only 7 who regularly contribute. Cal has no other horses to ride.
No, going backwards since January is unacceptable.This loss will 100% not hurt Cal’s feelings and it wouldn’t hurt mine either. A day of extra rest before the real tourney but the opponent being Tennessee makes this unacceptable.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team