I'm never happy when Tennessee beats us down, but I'm okay that we avoid Duke in Chicago with this loss during K's retirement year.I guess you're happy you got what you wanted.
We have enough to put three guards who can shoot the ball instead of 2 at a time with a guy they have no respect for his offense. It’s a low pressure game get wheeler out!We have 16 players on the roster but only 7 who regularly contribute. Cal has no other horses to ride.
No, going backwards since January is unacceptable.This loss will 100% not hurt Cal’s feelings and it wouldn’t hurt mine either. A day of extra rest before the real tourney but the opponent being Tennessee makes this unacceptable.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game