People asking why UGO is jumping so much . That’s to be expected when he’s been blocking shots like he has been as of late
That answered my original question. Thanks.To you? Yes. Yes it is.
Because as my posts prove I can compliment and not every word out of my mouth has to be a diss at Cal, who by the way, sucks.
THREEEVWS!
Best offensive player by a significant margin for sure. I wish Sheppard would take 10 shots a gameReeves is our best player and it's not close.I don't care who goes higher in the damn draft.
And your upset?Cal just make sure the ball goes through Antonio every damn possession.
I have been wrong so far. hasn't hurt us.There's no merit to that
Because it will steal other players hearts!Reeves 44% from 3 and Reed 51%. Why do those two not get 10-12 3pt shots each per game?
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update