People asking why UGO is jumping so much . That’s to be expected when he’s been blocking shots like he has been as of late
That answered my original question. Thanks.To you? Yes. Yes it is.
Because as my posts prove I can compliment and not every word out of my mouth has to be a diss at Cal, who by the way, sucks.
THREEEVWS!
Best offensive player by a significant margin for sure. I wish Sheppard would take 10 shots a gameReeves is our best player and it's not close.I don't care who goes higher in the damn draft.
And your upset?Cal just make sure the ball goes through Antonio every damn possession.
I have been wrong so far. hasn't hurt us.There's no merit to that
Because it will steal other players hearts!Reeves 44% from 3 and Reed 51%. Why do those two not get 10-12 3pt shots each per game?
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play